When curiosity and engagement are interwoven and lived out simultaneously, it creates this magical wonder we call: being present
What does it look like to curiously engage?
- You are approachable.
- You ask questions.
- You are personable.
- You explore conversations.
- You laugh freely.
- You open yourself up to new experiences.
- You pursue understanding
- You expand your knowledge.
- You radiate safety and warmth.
- You extend respect easily.
- You appreciate more.
- You welcome camaraderie.
- You create community.
- You express belonging.
- You offer space for others to be known.
And the cool part is – while gallivanting around in curious engagement – you become contagious. Not a bad return on investment!!
May I suggest that curiosity be viewed as a verb rather than a noun? When curiosity is a thing it loses its power. When curiosity is alive, it is a blazing unstoppable force that opens doors you never thought imaginable.